Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cuen Family Reunion:Alum Rock Park 7/12/2008

On July 12 this past Saturday, I attended my family reunion on my moms side of the family. I along with my son Gabriel, daughter Rachel and grandon Evan went to Alum Rock Park. We weren't sure it was going to happen there with all the fires that have been happening around us lately but the weather cooled down some what to the low 80's so all was a go.At first I wasn't sure of anyone else would be coming from my immediate family but I'm pleased to say that 5 out 8 of moms kids were able to make it. It really was a wonderful day The kids brought their water guns and we bbq'd . There were contests and just a whole lot of aunts and uncles and lots lots of cousins. We all had fun catching up and just hanging out it was a Great Day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the pictures, wish I could've been there!