Monday, July 28, 2008

Madelyn Rose Valderaz

On July 24th the newest member to our Family was Born Her name is Madelyn Rose. She is born 3 weeks early but she very healthy and as beautiful as can be.....Traci had to have a emergency c-section due to high blood pressure but she doing great and they are both at home now. As soon as I found out I took a trip out there to help out in anyway I could we were so excited! (me and the boys)...I always enjoy when I visit my brother and Traci and Ray Ray its never a dull moment! WELCOME Miss Madelyn Rose!!!!
.
I think she favors Ray. Well I stayed the weekend and helped and took care of Ray Ray the boys had a great time they always like going to uncle Rays house! On Saturday Licia came down and we went to see Traci and Madeyn Rose after our visit we went back to the house and Ray bought Steaks and we had a celebration dinner he also made this really good pasta salad and Licia made the mash potato's.....On Sunday Traci and Madelyn came home and I had to leave before they got there but I'll be back!.........It was wonderful beautiful moment in time!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Those two sure make some good looking kids!

Thank you Liz for doing all this. I love knowing whats going on with all of you!

Angela said...

Oh, what a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.