Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

Today I took my son to go see this incredible movie The dark Knight. Now I won't spoil it for anyone but this was an excellent well acted movie by everyone in it. I recommend and I would give 5 stars. Its very well written and directed and the action parts were amazing. Heath Ledgers part as the joker was phenomenal. I remember when I first seen Batman with Jack Nicholson I thought and think he was brilliant in that part and when I heard that someone new was doing the joker I remember thinking "No Way" No one could top Jacks part but I must say I was wrong and I'm not going to say one was better than the other but I can say this they were both brilliant in there own way! I feel like wow you know like I can't wait til the next one and sad thing is his accidental death (Heath Ledger) but I am going to agree with what I have heard he does deserve to be nominated for best actor and to win it!

No comments: